Super Bowl Snacks
Super Bowl Sunday may be one of the biggest party days of the year. Friends get together to watch the game. Marketing firms debut their very best commercials. And, of course, you spend the entire time enjoying some delicious food.
You could have pizza and wings delivered, but because the day is so busy, you may find that your order gets misplaced or that your food doesn’t arrive on time. The safe bet is to prepare some great snacks at home. Need some ideas as to what to prepare? Here are some good ones!
- The Best Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe: Wings are definitely popular while watching the game, but they’re not the easiest thing to make at home. If you want all the great flavor of wings, but in a much easier to make snack – then you need to try this dip. You may want to make a double batch as it’s bound to be popular.
- Cold Spinach Artichoke Dip: You always want to have a good mix of hot and cold snacks. This Cold Spinach Artichoke Dip is delicious and can be prepped ahead of time and stored in your refrigerator. It’s perfect for a crowd and can be served with chips, crackers, toasted bread, or pretzels.
- Crockpot Grape Jelly & BBQ Meatballs: If you read the name of this recipe and thought, “What?!” – that’s understandable. It may seem like an odd combination. But when you mix the grape jelly with your favorite barbecue sauce and toss in some meatballs – this crockpot dish is just delicious! Only three ingredients and tons of flavor!
- Meat Lovers Calzones: Snacks that people can eat with their hands are ideal for the Super Bowl. Meat Lovers Calzones can easily be eaten with your hands – and they’re full of yummy ingredients. If you’re not a “meat lover” – you can stuff your calzones with just about anything you like.
- Queso Fundido with Chorizo: Can you call it a party if you don’t have queso and chips? This homemade queso is fantastic, and the addition of chorizo will have your friends asking for the recipe. (This would also be another great recipe for a crockpot.)
- Homemade Italian Herb Snack Mix: It’s always nice to have a few snacks that you can just leave on the table for the entire party. Homemade Italian Herb Snack Mix is just that snack. Peanuts, pretzels, and cheese crackers make up this mix, but you could easily mix it up with cereal, Bugles, or other snack favorites.
- Jalapeno Popper Pigs in a Blanket: Pigs in a Blanket are good, but these Jalapeno Popper Pigs in a Blanket are amazing! Two snack time favorites get combined in this recipe for a spicy little treat.
- Cheeseburgers for a Crowd: Serving full-size cheeseburgers might not be a possibility for your Super Bowl party, but these Cheeseburgers for a Crowd are baked in your oven, and their smaller size makes them a great snack.
- Caramelized Onion Dip with Crispy Shallots: Onion dip is a classic, but this Caramelized Onion Dip with Crispy Shallots kicks the classic up a notch. You’ll never buy onion dip again once you taste this one!
- Football Cheese Ball: Every Super Bowl party should have a cheese ball shaped like a football – and this one is yummy! Lots of great flavors come together – and it looks cute, too!
Are you hosting a Super Bowl party this year? Or are you heading to a party where you need to bring a snack? Try one of these – or share your favorite party snack! And get ready to cheer for your team on February 2nd!