11 Fantastic Reading Chairs
“To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is a spark.” – Victor Hugo
If you love to read, then this quote from Victor Hugo probably rings true to you. You could spend hours engrossed in a good book or stay up all night until you finish your latest read. You most likely have a stack of books a mile high that you’re waiting to read.
And, you’re always looking for a cozy place to curl up and read. If you need a new chair so you can enjoy your newest novel, here are some great ones to check out.
- Gudino Chaise Lounge: The great thing about a chaise lounge is that it can act as both a sofa and a chair, making it a versatile piece of furniture for your home. This one in “cayenne” will make a bold statement in any room.
- Safavieh Chloe Brown Club Chair: This brown club chair looks like it belongs in a reading room. The faux leather fabric is very comfortable, and the chair is extremely stylish – allowing it to work with lots of different design styles.
- Easter Egg Chair: Do you love a modern look? Do you want to feel like you’re in your own little world when you’re reading? Then you may like this egg chair! It makes a statement for sure!
- Marta Barrel Chair: Barrel chairs just scream, “Comfort!” This one comes in several different colors, so you’re bound to find a shade that works with your decor.
- Justa Butterfly Chair: With metal legs and a leather seat, this chair mixes different styles to create a classic, yet trendy look. The leather stitching is a nice touch, and this chair would work perfectly in the corner of a living room or bedroom.
- Barnard Wingback Chair: A wingback chair is a classic look for a library, and this one definitely has the look. With its deep-brown faux leather and nailhead trim, you can grab a literary classic and spend hours reading in this comfy seat.
- Henry Barrel Chair and Ottoman: A chair and ottoman is another great combination if you’re wanting a comfortable setup for reading. You can put your feet up while you read – and there are lots of colors to choose from!
- SoMa Lyndon Upholstered Armchair: This chair from Pottery Barn is made-to-order, so you’ll need to be a little patient if this is your choice for an excellent reading chair. But with the different fabric and color choices available, it just might be worth it.
- Collin Corner Chair: Do you want to create a reading space in an unused corner in your apartment? Then this chair could be the perfect fit! It’s a “corner chair” and designed specifically for the space! There are a ton of colors to choose from, too!
- Mervynn Mid-Century Button Tufted Fabric Recliner Club Chair: Some recliners can look too big for a space, but this one has a nice design that won’t overwhelm a room and still allows you to kick up your feet while you read. Plus, the price point is good, and it comes in several different colors.
- Rocking Lounge Chair: This rocking chair is both modern in style and comfortable with its sherpa fabric. And, with its smaller size, it would work great if you don’t have a ton of space.
Do you have a reading nook in your home? Do you have a favorite chair where you like to read? Reading is a relaxing pastime, and when you have a comfortable chair to do it in, it can be even more enjoyable.